Building a track of flow through the process
Let’s have a look at what happens when we let the process come alive. To illustrate that, this chapter describes a series of activities that help participants (and you):
- Discover present resources.
- Develop and qualify ideas that create networks.
- Set up concrete goals.
The activities are categorised into the following headlines:
– Discover and make use of present resources
– Explore goals and wanted outcomes
– Inspire, affirm, and qualify
– Learning and actions towards successful goals
To get an idea of what kind of activities will fit, each one is classified with one of the keywords:
< Local > – Refers to activities in a group with no more than 6 people.
< Global > – Refers to all participants of the event interacting with each other, either individually, in pairs or in groups.
With a bit of imagination, many of the activities can of course be used in other situations as well. It’s just a matter of being creative.